Saturday 8 December 2012

A Trio of Cards...



Just little old me again..

Tonight's showcase is a trio of cards all from Christina


















All 3 cards are from the 'Christmas Selection' Mega Bundle which can be found HERE

I think this has to be my favorite bundle I have put together, there are a total of 10 kits in the bundle
and all feature the adorable artwork from Sassy Cheryl.... The images are just a delight to work with 
and make the most adorable cards :)

I also love to see how each person makes something different with them and not just make them
as they come in the kits.

Spare a few minutes and pop on over to Christina's blog, she makes the most amazing cards
using Spellbinders dies and you can also find some great tutorials on coloring and all sorts of other
wonderful inspiration :)


Happy Crafting...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a little love :)